Makita LCT300W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Piece Combo Kits

Makita LCT300W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Piece Combo Kits is Good combination of power and speed. Enough to push a 1 1/4" self feeding bit through 3 1/2" of pressure treated lumber the high torgue setting. 5/8" self feeding bits eat through studs in a flash on the high speed setting. It is light like a cordless tool should be, and has the best power/weight ratio of any cordless by far. It comes with a quality chuck and plenty of torque. I think the drill is slightly better than the compact 18v Milwaukee and just a shade behind the Dewalt DC720KA which are both fine products.








Makita LCT300W is Battery Longevity.

Well I was amazed after working with these for 4 mos solid. So small yet so powerful, and far more rugged than i would have expected for their light weight and plastic-y feel. And wow, did i say they are small? I mean i can put the impact driver in the side pocket on my cargo shorts, or back pocket of my carhartts and comfortably climb a ladder like that. They seriously lighten my load when I'm lugging a bag of tools to a gig outside the shop, too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment